Skip to main content

A Pair of 2018 Crammers Now Accepting Registrations

We're just two days away from the Autumn sittings for the CIE English Language IGCSE exam, and I'm already looking ahead to Spring by opening up registrations for the LIVE AND ONLINE weekly January course as well as the daily Easter crammer to help students prepare for their exams for the summer of 2018.


Dreaming Spires Revision time??? I'm so excited!!!!

We'll be looking at the summer exams from last year, and taking advantage of my years of experience with this exam and what examiners are looking for. 

So why slog through reinventing the wheel when I can point your teens to exactly the way to focus on each question, AND mark a mock for them to help them see where they can revise more efficiently?

This course is delivered live and online, and is open to students from all over the world. We regularly have people attend from New Zealand, India, Singapore, and throughout Europe. If the weekly course doesn't suit your time zone, then let me know that you're signing up for the Easter crammer, and I'll choose the 7 pm time slot instead of 2 pm.

WEEKLY CRAMMER STARTS 17 JAN, WEDNESDAYS AT 2 PM
DAILY CRAMMER STARTS 26 MAR, 7 pm to accommodate New Zealand students. 

If there is demand, then I may also offer the daily crammer at 2 pm.

Comments